cave is located in the oposite hillside to Arco caves and
it was discovered by Lorenzo Sierra on the 12 of August
of 1906, during one of the explorations. It is an area of
difficult access because of its location in the mountain.
Inside we find a horse [CABALLO] drawn in
black and some isolated traces. Recently, arrow-shaped
engravings were also found. It could only be concluded
that the horse, because of the representation shape, was
made during the initial or middle Magdalenien, between
15.500 and 13.000 years ago.