Workshop on Mathematical Cryptology
Santander, SPAIN, June 29-30
The workshop will be held at the Faculty of Sciences, under the
auspices of the University of Cantabria.
Its purpose is to present recent developments in Mathematical
Cryptology. Topics include:
- Primality and integer factorization.
- Secure encryption schemes based on group theory.
- Multivariate polynomial cryptosystems. Gröbner Bases.
- Elliptic and hyperelliptic curve cryptosystems.
- Computational complexity.
- Lattice-based cryptosystems.
- Pseudorandom sequence generators for stream ciphers.
- Public key cryptosystem based on algebraic coding theory.
- Quantum Cryptography.
- Information security with mathematical emphasis.